Monday, May 2, 2011

Converting

I guess not everyone is as much in love with their beading looms as I am.  I have been working on so many collars on my loom that it has become my best friend.  But not everyone enjoys loom work.

So, I have decided to convert some of my collar patterns to be done in other stitches.

summerpicnic

This is my “Summer Picnic” dog collar pattern.  This is the narrow version that will fit a 5/8 inch wide collar.  I have already designed a wider version for one inch collars, but now, I am working to re-design the pattern in 2-drop Peyote stitch.

008

I’m not 100% happy with this one yet.  I like the shapes, but I think I want to go a bit wider.   So, I tore that strip apart and made this one.

002

That’s much better.  Now to turn it into a collar band or bracelet.

Blessings,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews