Monday, May 5, 2014

Evolution

Evolution
 
1.  Any process of formation or growth, development
2.  a process of gradual, peaceful, progressive change or development
(dictionary.com)
 
 
I believe in Evolution!
 
I believe that all things go through changes and stages
 


from conception
 (the inspiration for the design)
 
to growth
(the beginning of seeing an idea come to life)
 
to birth
(the design becomes real and real challenges begin)
 
into childhood
 (a time to explore and learn about the design)
 
adolescence
(a time when we question our decisions and directions)
 
Young Adulthood
(when direction starts to become clear)

And Adulthood
(where the design starts to tell you what it wants to be)
 
 
I believe in change, growth and development of people and ideas!  That is why I am a Designer!
 
More photos on the wallet as it evolves!  Hope you stick around and change with me.
 
Hugs,
Beth
 

 


3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your talent, But you rock the beads. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such beautiful work! Your colors amaze me and how you work a design into an existing shape just leaves me drooling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the great creativity! I can hardly wait to see the finished project! Joan M

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews