Monday, May 12, 2014

What is on my Beading Table -- Part 1

Lately, on my Facebook page, I have been posting photos of my "works in progress" with my beading table as a background.

I get a lot of questions about the items on the tray and about the tray itself. 
So, I thought I would take a few posts and share some of the things that I have found useful with you.
I'm going to start with the tray itself.  It is called a "Bead Buddy".  I purchase it at A.C. Moore using a 40% off coupon several years ago.
I love it because of it's size and also because it has a two layer beading mat on each side of the case.


That's right, I said 'each side'.  The other great feature that I love about this board is that it has two sides can be attached with removable hinges.
And when I am done working, or when I need to step away from my beading while we are vending, I can just close the case and not worry about anything getting spilled.
Pretty snazzy, hugh?
 
I loved mine so much, I went and bought the "junior" size also.  It is great when you have to sit in a smaller space to work.
These get a lot of work all year long and I would be lost without them.
 
Here is a link to the Bead Buddy main site.  I am not sure if they sell direct, but I am sure they can help you find a retailer in your area or an internet source if you are interested.
 
 
Hugs,
Beth
 

4 comments:

  1. I love that beading tray. I've been thinking about getting a beadonit board, but they're expensive and don't have a lid - not that I travel any farther than one room to the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool beading tray. one of these days I will have to get something like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're trying hard to burn fat then you certainly have to start following this brand new custom keto plan.

    To create this keto diet, licenced nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional cooks joined together to produce keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, economically-efficient, and delicious.

    From their first launch in 2019, 1000's of individuals have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a proper keto plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews