Friday, June 15, 2012

Camper Beading


Mike, Tanner and I are on the road again.  We were called out of town to celebrate the life of a dear friend who crossed-over a few weeks ago.

Because the family lived about three hours from us, we decided to make a “trip” out of it.

We started off in a hotel, because our camper dealer was close to our destination.  Our camper needed some work done that was covered under our warranty, so we decided to take advantage of the time and get it done.

This was the first time Tanner had stayed in a hotel.

 

He did really well.



Then we picked up our camper and headed to a nice KOA in the area.

We were supposed to attend the Memorial/Celebration on Thursday, then stay through the weekend to vend at a Pow-wow in honor of our friend.  But due to lack of participation, the Pow-wow was cancelled. 

We chose to stay anyway. 
And I got some beading time in.
Here is how I set up my beading space in the camper.

20120608_7

This is our dinette in the back of the camper.  After I clean up breakfast, I am free to spread out and get some beading done.

20120608_8

It isn’t a bad way to bead.
 
20120608_9

This is my view! 
 (Much better than the concrete walls of my basement)

20120608_10

And, my sweet Fur-Baby is never far away!

20120608_11

My travel bead-box even has a space to sit.  Just within my reach.
I am getting a lot of beading done and having a great time.
Hope everyone is doing well.

Hugs,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews