Monday, June 11, 2012

Collar Care

This is the flyer that I include with each beaded collar that I sell.
It gives the new owner some basic cleaning/care instructions for each collar.

I use them too!!

This is Tanner's everyday collar.
It is also one of the first collars I made.

This is how the collar looked just after it was made.

And this is how it looks now.



Tanner has been wearing this collar for about 9 months.
He is a very active dog.

He loves to run, play and scratch.

And the only damage on the collar is this...


I am going to replace the 2 missing beads before I put it on him again. 


 
And I will also give it a good cleaning with a soft toothbrush.

And I know he will be proud to wear it again come January.


Blessings,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews