Monday, June 18, 2012

Collars Everywhere!

I was so excited when the phone rang the other day!!

I don't always get excited about phone calls.  In fact, I am not one who enjoys talking on the phone.  I am a writer, so I would rather e-mail. 

But this call was special.

The person on the other end was calling to ask me to participate in Rusty's Birthday Bash at the Adams' County Winery

Tanner and I visited this event last year when he was just a puppy. 


We shared a piece of Birthday Cake!



We even got to take a tour of the winery together.

We had a great time and I was anxious to go back.
Check out his Blog Post about the day here:  Party Time

But this year will be different!  Because this event benefits the Adams' County SPCA, I will be donating one of my collars to the silent auction. 

I will also be setting up a display, selling collars and taking orders for custom collars.  10% of my sales will go to the SPCA at the end of the day.  This is such a good cause.

I am trying to make sure I have a lot of collars on hand.  So.... I have been beading......


And Beading.......



AND BEADING!

I want to be sure to have a wide variety on hand! 

I should have more photos to post on Wednesday!

If you are in the area on June 30, Tanner and I would love to see you!

Blessings,
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews