Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Blind Girl" with a Torch

So, what do you think?  Should someone with an eye "injury" work at a torch?  I'll let you be the judge. 

First, let me show you the eye injury.  Of course, the injured person is me. 

 My sweet Puppy, Tanner, gave me a black eye yesterday while we were playing!

I have to admit, it does not hurt.  It just feels heavy! 
So, yesterday afternoon, I decided to go out and play in my glass studio. 
These are the beads I made:
I have  been trying to perfect my "dots".  This was my "warm up" bead. 
Then, I decided to move on and make a matching set!

And another matching set!


What do you think? 
I am not going to let this shiner hold me back. 
I'm hoping to do some more this afternoon. 
I am Hooked!!!

Hugs,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews