Follow by Email

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wearing My Beads!!

The only thing better than wearing something that you made is having someone notice that you are wearing it and compliment you on it.  I have to say, I got to experience both yesterday.

But let me back up and tell you the story of my day.

I started with my daily trip to Wally World.  No day in my life is complete without this trip.  As my daughter and I are both feeling the effects of whatever is going around right now, I made this trip to stock up on cough and cold products and Apple Juice.  (That is Meg's one request when she is sick).

While I was there, I decided to stop in the crafting aisle to see if they had any memory wire.  I know I have some somewhere, but I will be darned if I could find it yesterday.  They didn't have the memory wire, but they did have these:


What are they?
 And why did they excite me? 


They are sterling silver plated hoop earring!


With a latch back closure!

And they are designed to show off.....
Wait for it.....


Glass Beads!!!


This is the first pair that I tried. 
But I think they might be a bit heavy to wear.


Then, I did these.
  I was wearing a navy blue shirt yesterday and they looked great with it.  I wore them to the gym (yes, I did) and my best friend noticed them right away.

It was a super good feeling.

Hope you all have a great beady day!

Blessings,
Beth

6 comments:

  1. So lovely!

    And why shouldn't you wear them to the gym! After all the whole point of going there is to LOOK better. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to find the hoops to display your beautiful glass beads. I am sure that anywhere you wear them you will get wonderful comments on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful earrings. you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great boost for your confidence. I know you'll continue to learn and make more and more spectacular beads in the future. I love those frosted looking ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!! Bet it won't be long before you are selling them left and right - and right out of your ears. ;o) Loving the journey!

    HUGS!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you got to wear your beads. They are so pretty. And thank you for showing a wonderful way to show them off. Wonderfully simple and simply wonderful.
    Enjoy them.
    Bethel

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews